View data-file of this sample
You can create both standard or XP-like types of Menu Tree.
This sample has XP-style.
Animation and Effects
- Click on titles of submenus - submenus will collapse or expand.
- Submenus have a fade effect in Internet Explorer when you collapse/expand them,
so your menus look like original menus in Windows XP Explorer.
- You can set different speed for an animation (parameter: var tXPIterations)
Floating Menu Tree
- When the page is scrolled the menu remains visible (parameter: var tfloatable).
Try to scroll the page.
- The menu can "float" along one or two coordinate axes with different speed
(parameters: var tfloatableX, var tfloatableY, var tfloatIterations).
There is the menu where 1 item and 1 submenu can be expanded
(parameters: var tcloseExpanded, var tcloseExpandedXP).
Number of Submenus and Items
- You're able to create as many submenus and items as you wish.
- The menu performs well with a large amount of items.
Create 3-state icons for each item: normal state, mouseover state, expanded state.
Standart Tree Menu
XP Style Silver
XP Style Blue
XP Style Olive
XP Style Green
XP Style Orange
XP Style Red